PROSTATE AND TESTOSTERONE—THE MOST IMPORTANT KEYWORDS IN MEN’S HEALTH AND HEALTHY AGING
1Department of Urology, Korea University Guro Hospital, Korea University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
2Department of Urology, Biomedical Research Institute of Pusan National University Hospital, Pusan National University School of Medicine, Busan, Korea
DOI: 10.15586/jomh.v16iSP1.236 Vol.16,Issue SP1,April 2020 pp.1-3
Published: 01 April 2020
aging; men’s health; prostate; sexual dysfunction; testosterone
Du Geon Moon,Hyun Jun Park. PROSTATE AND TESTOSTERONE—THE MOST IMPORTANT KEYWORDS IN MEN’S HEALTH AND HEALTHY AGING. Journal of Men's Health. 2020. 16(SP1);1-3.
1. Hackett G. Type 2 Diabetes and testosterone ther-apy. World J Mens Health 2019;37:31–44. https://doi.org/10.5534/wjmh.180027
2. Qaseem A, Horwitch CA, Vijan S, et al. Testosterone treatment in adult men with age- related low testosterone: a clinical guideline from the American College of Physicians. Ann Intern Med 2020. https://doi.org/10.7326/M19-0882.[Epub ahead of print].
3. Mulhall JP, Trost LW, Brannigan RE, et al. Evaluation and management of testosterone defi-ciency: AUA guideline. J Urol 2018;200:423–32. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2018.03.115
4. Kadomoto S, Shigehara K, Iwamoto H, et al. Testosterone replacement therapy for patients with hypogonadism after high dose-rate brachytherapy for high-risk prostate cancer: a report of six cases and literature review. World J Mens Health 2020;38:132–36. https://doi.org/10.5534/wjmh. 180130
5. Cho JW, Duffy JF. Sleep, sleep disorders, and sex-ual dysfunction. World J Mens Health 2019;37: 261–75. https://doi.org/10.5534/wjmh.180045
6. Kim SD, Cho KS. Obstructive sleep apnea and testosterone deficiency. World J Mens Health 2019;37:12–18. https://doi.org/10.5534/wjmh. 180017
7. La Vignera S, Condorelli RA, Cannarella R, et al. Thyroid prostate axis. Does it really exist?World J Mens Health 2019;37:257–60. https://doi. org/10.5534/wjmh.190060
8. Lee JH, Park YW, Lee SW. The relationships between thyroid hormone levels and lower urinary tract symptoms/benign prostatic hyperplasia. World J Mens Health 2019;37:364–71. https://doi. org/10.5534/wjmh.180084
9. La Vignera S, Condorelli RA, Russo GI, et al. Endocrine control of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Andrology 2016;4:404–11. https://doi.org/ 10.1111/andr.12186
10. Bartke A. Growth hormone and aging: updated review. World J Mens Health 2019;37:19–30. https://doi.org/10.5534/wjmh.180018
Science Citation Index Expanded Created as SCI in 1964, Science Citation Index Expanded now indexes over 9,200 of the world’s most impactful journals across 178 scientific disciplines. More than 53 million records and 1.18 billion cited references date back from 1900 to present.
Social Sciences Citation Index Social Sciences Citation Index contains over 3,400 journals across 58 social sciences disciplines, as well as selected items from 3,500 of the world’s leading scientific and technical journals. More than 9.37 million records and 122 million cited references date back from 1900 to present.
Current Contents - Social & Behavioral Sciences Current Contents - Social & Behavioral Sciences provides easy access to complete tables of contents, abstracts, bibliographic information and all other significant items in recently published issues from over 1,000 leading journals in the social and behavioral sciences.
Current Contents - Clinical Medicine Current Contents - Clinical Medicine provides easy access to complete tables of contents, abstracts, bibliographic information and all other significant items in recently published issues from over 1,000 leading journals in clinical medicine.
SCOPUS Scopus is Elsevier's abstract and citation database launched in 2004. Scopus covers nearly 36,377 titles (22,794 active titles and 13,583 Inactive titles) from approximately 11,678 publishers, of which 34,346 are peer-reviewed journals in top-level subject fields: life sciences, social sciences, physical sciences and health sciences.
DOAJ DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
CrossRef Crossref makes research outputs easy to find, cite, link, assess, and reuse. Crossref committed to open scholarly infrastructure and collaboration, this is now announcing a very deliberate path.
Portico Portico is a community-supported preservation archive that safeguards access to e-journals, e-books, and digital collections. Our unique, trusted process ensures that the content we preserve will remain accessible and usable for researchers, scholars, and students in the future.