METASTATIC DIRECTED THERAPY IN OLIGOMETASTATIC PROSTATE CANCER
1Division of Urology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Cincinnati, OH
DOI: 10.22374/1875-6818.104.22.168 Vol.14,Issue 3,June 2018 pp.1-2
Published: 07 June 2018
*Corresponding Author(s): Connor G. Hoge E-mail: email@example.com
Connor G. Hoge ,Abhinav Sidana. METASTATIC DIRECTED THERAPY IN OLIGOMETASTATIC PROSTATE CANCER. Journal of Men's Health. 2018. 14(3);1-2.
1. Ost P, Reyenders D, Decaestecker K, et al. Surveil-lance or metastasis-directed therapy for oligometastatic prostate cancer recurrence: a prospective, randomized, multicenter phase II trial. J Clin Oncol 2017. J Clin Oncol. 2018 Feb 10;36(5):446-453. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2017.75.4853. Epub 2017 Dec 14.
2. Heidenreich A, Bastian PJ, Bellmunt J, et al. EAU guide-lines on prostate cancer part II: treatment of advanced, relapsing, and castration-resistant prostate cancer. Eur Urol 2014:65(2):467–79.
3. Taylor LG, Canfield SE, DU XL: Review of major adverse effects of androgen-deprivation therapy in men with prostate cancer. Cancer 2009;115(11):2388–99.
4. Schweizer MT, Zhou XC, Wang H, et al. Metastasis-free survival is associated with overall survival in men with PSA-recurrent prostate cancer treated with deferred an-drogen deprivation therapy. Ann Oncol 2013;24:2881-6.
5. Ost P, Bossi A, Decaestecker K et al. Metastasis-directed therapy of regional and distant recurrences after curative treatment of prostate cancer: a systematic review of the literature. Eur Urol 2015;67:852–63.
6. Phillips RM, Hayman J, Tran PT. Stomping out hormone-sensitive metastases with local therapies in prostate cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2018 Feb 10;36(5):435–37. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2017.76.5495. Epub 2017 Dec 14.
7. Metcalfe MJ, Smaldone MC, Lin DW, Aparicio AM, Chapin BF. Role of radical prostatectomy in metastatic prostate cancer: A review. Urol Oncol 2017 Apr;35(4):125–34. Epub 2017 Feb 9.
Vol., Issue , Invalid dateTable of contents
Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch) Created as SCI in 1964, Science Citation Index Expanded now indexes over 9,200 of the world’s most impactful journals across 178 scientific disciplines. More than 53 million records and 1.18 billion cited references date back from 1900 to present.
Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition aims to evaluate a journal’s value from multiple perspectives including the journal impact factor, descriptive data about a journal’s open access content as well as contributing authors, and provide readers a transparent and publisher-neutral data & statistics information about the journal.
Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) DOAJ is a unique and extensive index of diverse open access journals from around the world, driven by a growing community, committed to ensuring quality content is freely available online for everyone.
SCImago The SCImago Journal & Country Rank is a publicly available portal that includes the journals and country scientific indicators developed from the information contained in the Scopus® database (Elsevier B.V.)
Publication Forum - JUFO (Federation of Finnish Learned Societies) Publication Forum is a classification of publication channels created by the Finnish scientific community to support the quality assessment of academic research.
Scopus CiteScore 0.7 (2021) Scopus is Elsevier's abstract and citation database launched in 2004. Scopus covers nearly 36,377 titles (22,794 active titles and 13,583 Inactive titles) from approximately 11,678 publishers, of which 34,346 are peer-reviewed journals in top-level subject fields: life sciences, social sciences, physical sciences and health sciences.
Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers Search for publication channels (journals, series and publishers) in the Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers to see if they are considered as scientific. (https://kanalregister.hkdir.no/publiseringskanaler/Forside).